Last Updated: 6th July 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Obtain a Procurement Specialist position at a well known company to utilize my background in accounting, economic principles and information processing.
• Seeking a position in the procurement department with an opportunity for advancement. as well as challenging career with a progressive organization which will utilize my skills, abilities and education in management, product management, operations, purchasing and buying.
Operation & Administrative Support :
• Seeking an Administrative Assistant position with a company that will allow me to fully utilize my communication, organizational,and problem solving skills.
• Seeking an Administrative/Clerical position in which I can utilize my extensive office Management, communication, and accounting skills to benefit the organization.
Human Resources :
• Seeking a Human Resources Management position where my professional experience and education will allow me to make an immediate contribution as an integral part of a Progressive company.
• A position in Personnel or Human Resources Management which will require me to apply my business experience and education to assist the company in the Accomplishment of its goals.
Bachelor's degree in Chemistry (BSc)
— Jul 2011
Construction Program Management.
Engineering and Project Management services.
• Assist the project team in a day-to-day coordination and management of project activities.
• Coordinate and manage project tasks, to ensure project delivery within allotted budget and timelines.
• Prepare for and coordinate project team meetings.
• Provide updates to project manager regarding staff concerns and challenges that impact the perform of project activities.
• Serve as the liaison with the stakeholders including Iraqi Government Authorities for clarifications, justifications and approvals by statutory authorities and process all permitting and licensing compliance requirements in relation to the project.
• Participate in meeting with stakeholders as needed.
• Contribute to team's efforts by accomplishing related results as needed.
• Assist with accounting processes by entering daily deposits into QuickBooks and ensure all expenses are tracked and coded correctly.
• Oversee the workflow of sub-contractors involved in small-to-midsize projects and renovations.
• Perform other varied duties as required.
Sourcing & Procurement Specialist / HR Generalist
— May 2018
• Implements plans to assure orders meet specified quality and delivery times and to minimize the total cost of purchases.
• Documents performance to action plans and timelines for assigned sourcing projects.
• Establishes supplier base in conformance with guidance from Category Managers.
• Handles requests for information, quotations, proposals, and bidding processes.
• Evaluates current and potential suppliers in coordination with Supplier Quality Teams.
• Negotiates with suppliers to meet quality, delivery, and cost objectives.
• Executes contract negotiation and development in coordination with Sourcing Manager and Contract Specialists.
• Drives the parts and process qualification in coordination with Supplier Quality Teams.
• Works with Sourcing Manager or Sourcing Leader to guarantee supply for all portfolios.
• Establishes and maintains rapport with all levels of supplier personnel and internal customers.
• Identifies opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiency..
HR Generalist :
• Recruiting and Staffing logistics.
• Organizational and Space Planning.
• Performance Management and systems improvement.
• Organization development.
• Employment and Compliance to regulatory concerns and reporting.
• Employee Orientation, Development, and Training.
• Policy development and Documentation.
• Employee relations.
• Company-wide committee facilitation.
• Company Employee Communication.
• Compensation and Benefits administration.
• Employee safety, welfare, wellness and health.
• Employee services and counseling.
• Visa & Residency coordinator for expat staff.
• Online Visa, Ticket, Reservation Bookings.
Sr. HR Executive (Generalist)
— Aug 2015
• Learn and be aware about services, which company deliver to customers
• Learn and be aware about circle of customers
• Learn and be aware about value drivers and feedback from customers about company's work
Operations & Administration:
• Performing all related Recruiting tasks.
• Participation in preparing documents & Archiving for personnel files.
• Organizing, performing and control induction process.
• Performing exit interview, preparing reports and analytic reports & sheets.
• Participation in preparing job descriptions, competency profiles.
• Participation in appraisal process.
• Organizing training and development events.
• Preparing reports to HR team in Dubai office.
• Control visas & Residencies process for Expat & Multinational Employees.
• Control Reservations, Housing & Accommodation process.
• Document Control & Archiving.
• Visa & Residency coordinator for expat staff.
• Online Visa, Ticket, Reservation Bookings.
• Control & maintain employees relations & placement management.
• Consulting managers and employees about all kind of issues connected to people management and employment.
People management & Business Development :
• Participating in professional development HR team's members in Erbil.
• Control daily tasks accomplish HR team's members in Erbil.
• Set-up proper communication inside HR team's members in Erbil.
• Participation in developing and permanent improving HR processes.
• Following and performing current QMS related to HR.
• Participating in quality management meeting, internal audit.
Financial & Accounting Services :
• Inventory & Registration of Issued and Received Invoices and incorporate it in the system.
• Determination & distribution of Budgets related to each department alongside the Accounting Department.
• Participation on Auditing & Preparing the Daily, Monthly & Annual financial reports related to Division Managers.
• Handle petty cash for the company.
Procurement Specialist / Recruiter
— Dec 2014
• Interface with Product Line Planning Manager to plan and prioritize purchasing activities.
• Review planned orders, creates requisitions for purchased items, and manages approval process.
• Transmit and prioritize approved purchase orders and supporting documents to supplier.
• Track order acknowledgement, prepares and communicates shortage and backlog reports, and provides visibility of potential interruptions to internal customers.
• Track orders and confirms system lead times, delivery dates, and costs.
• Review, updates, and maintains purchase orders until they are closed.
• Ensure orders adhere to supplier agreements and contracts; reports nonconformism.
• Lead finance and logistics staff in resolving reception and invoice discrepancies.
• Identify opportunities and implements actions to achieve efficiencies.
• Contribute to consolidation, reduction, and rationalization of the local supplier base.
• Responsible for commodity and supplier management, sourcing of production parts, supplier development.
• Develop and Execute Recruiting Plans.
• Network Through Industry Contacts, Association Memberships, Trade Groups and Employees.
• Develop and Track Measurable Facets of the Recruiting and Hiring Process.
• Coordinate and Implement College Recruiting Initiatives.
• Administrative Duties and Record Keeping.
Operations Support / HR Administrative Assistant
— Dec 2012
• Administration & organizational skills, with the capacity to pay close attention to detail.
• Provide general administrative support to the different teams of Operations, specifically.
• Supporting projects, events or large administrative tasks.
• Tracking products through depots to make sure they arrive at their destination.
• Ensuring stores have enough stock in terms of office requirements.
• Making sure suppliers have enough stock to meet demand.
• Participating with all related Human Resources procedures.
• Managing the Procurement, Purchasing, Contracts & Logistics for the company.
HR Administrative Assistant :
• Provides job candidates by screening, interviewing, and testing applicants, notifying existing staff of internal opportunities, maintaining personnel records, obtaining temporary staff from agencies.
• Pays employees by calculating pay; distributing checks, maintaining records.
• Administers student loan, medical insurance, savings bond, and disability programs by advising employees of eligibility, providing application information, helping with form completion, verifying submission, notifying employees of approvals.
• Monitors unemployment claims by reviewing claims, substantiating documentation, requesting legal counsel review.
• Maintains human resources records by recording new hires, transfers, terminations, changes in job classifications, merit increases, tracking vacation, sick, and personal time.
• Orients new employees by providing orientation information packets, reviewing company policies, gathering withholding and other payroll information, explaining and obtaining signatures for benefit programs.
• Documents human resources actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, reading professional publications.
• Accomplishes human resources department and organization mission by completing related results as needed.