Last Updated: 22nd July 2019 (over 3 years ago)
* Project management & execution skills.
* Project Budget control.
* Project financial management.
* Client relations & satisfaction.
* Human resources control.
* Technical proficiency & skills.
* Experience of mech-engineering & Mech-design
* Excellence in leadership personality.
— Dec 2007
— Sep 2005
— Sep 2001
Technical service manager
Directed the design activities of structural steel buildings, warehouses, towers, steel shell water tanks, FRP water tanks as the Pioneer designer at the company.
Implementation of all fabrication inspections works on the company workshops (tanks, structural steel)
Consulted for engineering & technical matters on running projects being the professional and trusted support.
Standardized the construction procedures followed on projects execution.
Upgraded the work method statements & QA/QC plans to the international standers levels.
Rehabilitation of the supervisors work manners to meet the upgraded working plans & procedures.
— Dec 2017
Rescue the delayed project and delivering it at the target time.
Aligned & harmonized the work teams and parties into creative system of team work.
Fostered the team confidence on targets achievement.
Regulated the regular and overtime working man-hours for every job.
Overcome all logistical, human and technical challenges.
Resolved all pending matters with the client, designers, vendors and subcontractors.
Targeted the execution of every mission and sub-mission into schedule frame.
Chaired the construction & commissioning activities of the: MHS, F-F, WTP, STP, HVAC, power generation & distribution, buildings and remaining port facilities.
Placed the Company at the standard level & proofed that to the client who decided to award the phase 2 execution project as the extension of the current project.
Earned an appreciation and distinguished letter from the client recognizing for my professionalism and success in completing the project according to standards.
Mechanical Equipment & Steel Structure Superintendent
— Aug 2012
Directed & boosted the installation of:
* Complete GTG power plant as a part of the LNG train utilities.
* Complete scope (108 no’s) of the mechanical equipments such as pumps, blowers, drums, vessels and deferent mechanical skids.
* More than 12,000 Tons of Structural Steel (buildings, shelters, pipe racks...)
* Directed the lifting & installation of highest Derrick Flare Stack (195 m).
* Delivered the first enclosed flare in the world (designed by Tulsa).
* Overhauled the entire department work strategy to survive from delay and loosing parts from the scope.
Awarded from KBR:
* Recognition Letter for my contribution of outstanding safety leadership, quality on execution of all mechanical, structural and rigging works.
* Recognition Letter for my technical contributions for installation & commissioning of the mechanical equipment.
* Safety appreciation letter.
Maintenance Manager for gas & steam turbines
— Sep 2009
Executed the troubleshooting and all maintenance types (preventive, regular, planned) for the gas and steam turbines cycles.
Developed all maintenance plans.
Controlled the major spare parts and consumables.
Trained new operation & maintenance newly joined employer
Maintenance Manager for combined cycle auxiliary
— Jan 2009
Mechanical Maintenance Engineer
— Dec 2007
Supervised the mechanical maintenance team on execution all the daily missions.
— Oct 2004