Project Manager / Project Engineer
Last Updated: 18th September 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Extensive experience working closely with owners, contractors, and engineering teams to meet and exceed project planning, execution, and completion goals.
• Technically adept with track record of excellence in hands-on engineering and drafting roles as well as project engineering, management, and superintendent positions training and mentoring top-performing team members.
• Continually deliver results in safety and quality by applying proven principles, practices, and methodologies in construction and fabrication to meet deadlines, control cost, and ensure highest quality.
Diploma of Project Management
— Mar 2012
Diploma in Engineering Design and Drafting
— May 1980
• Awarded the Imperial Oil Undergraduate Scholarship.
— Mar 2017
Project Engineer / Site Supervisor
— May 2014
• Act as the interface between MMG and Contractor for all technical queries and formal instructions as well as managing the safety issues in this high risk Intrinsically Safe area while ensuring FM Global Compliance Inspection and Test Plans are met in order to achieve compliance on this brownfields site.
• Manage Contractor Schedule of Rates Contract (schedule and budget) and answer Technical Queries (mechanical and piping) for the project.