Planning & Estimation Engineer
Last Updated: 29th September 2019 (over 3 years ago)
• Ability with excellent leadership quality in achieving “GOALS”.
• Innovative, dynamic, analytical and openness to change and to evolving technologies and knowledge.
• Integrating all the project elements into unified designs by interfacing with other discipline.
• Strong technical and methodological aptitude with an innate ability to analyze project problems and provide technically feasible solutions.
• Excellent inter personnel communication skills.
— Jan 2011
Planning and Estimation Engineer
• Assimilated scope of work and conceive the project in term of schedule.
• Timely issue of quality project planning deliverable & progress report.
• Keep PCM appraised of the status/constraint.
• Monitoring regularly detailed construction progress of the project to ensure full adherence to work plan within the agreed time, budget and resources
• Notify Project managers if any or under or over run on project schedule cost, recommending courses of action and coordinating progress
• Review overall project status with the project control team and project recommend corrective action where necessary.
• Responsible for preparing and estimating long and short-term projects.
• Preparing, presenting reviewing and explaining the cost estimation.
• Read inquiry documents, prepare synopsis and obtain feedback from concerned person for decision on bidding.
• Negotiating price and terms of products with supplier.
• Identify establish and determine all cost centers for the specified project with the consent of other related departments to ensure identity, established and determine all cost center to ensure accurate cost allocation for all activities in line with the scope of project and BOQ identified so that winning bid can be prepared.
• Preparation and review bill of quantity from main bid documents.
• Prepare all data and information required to estimate the total cost of the projects
• Prepare Request of Quotation packages from the main bid packages for subcontract and obtain technical and commercial proposal, to incorporate into the main estimates
• Preparation of budget for awarded projects.
• Estimation for all kind of extra work and Work Orders.
Planning & Cost Control Engineer
— Nov 2016
• Report (Daily/weekly/ monthly) in coordination with Project Manager and Site Quantity Surveyor and submit same to the Consultant / Client for Approval.
• Submits planning report such as preparation of manpower requirements for the project, preparation of material procurement report in accordance with approved program.
• Set up issues alerts for all important contractual and milestone dates.
• Coordinate with Project Manager the effective implementation and monitoring of Look Ahead-Schedule Including the project actual accomplishments.
• Reports to the Project Manager the status of project progress against the plan schedule and provides corrective actions necessary if the planned schedule is not achieved.
• Has experience in specialized planning & scheduling software utilization (Primavera and MS Project)
• Prepares cash flow, charts& histogram on planning projects.
• Generation of progress based/milestone invoices.
• Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and checking of invoices and claims from suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenditures are captured and properly recorded. .
• Provide planning and cost controlling support for all projects which includes variation reporting, monitoring of milestone progress to the preparation of customer billing processes, etc
• Coordination meetings with the client, consultant. & sub-contractors.
Electrical & Instrument Engineer
— Mar 2014
• Design review of Client’s engineering submittals including process flow diagrams, IFC drawings,
• Specifications; calculations etc and report any discrepancies to Project standards and specification.
• Preparation of Method statement / work instructions as per project requirements
• Engineering review of Design drawings, Technical submittals and shop drawings prior to submission to Client according to project standards and specifications.
• Worked in installation, commissioning, calibration and maintenance of all field instruments, Pneumatics, PLC used in Oil and Gas Field.
• Evaluation & solution of potential field problems.
• Continuous updating and accurate generation of as built documents.
• Performed document control functions in accordance with on-site policies and procedures.
• Weekly inspection reports generation.
• Commissioning and pre-commissioning activities for Transformers, Switchgears & MCC Panels, field Instruments, Technical review of the deliverables, Supervision of instrument installations according to P&IDs.
• Review completed project documentation as considered final dossier for Operation team.