Last Updated: 29th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
I have a Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering from the University of Engineering and Technology Lahore. In my current role at Abudhabi Polymer Company Borouge Adnoc I have been maintenance Coordinator at all plant maintenance for several projects, I have excellent organizational and coordinating skills and enjoy juggling all aspects of a project, from designing, drawing circuitry and cost forecasting, to troubleshooting, conducting quality assurance and reporting.
My written and oral communication skills are excellent and I enjoy working as part of a team, as well as liaising with contractors and project stakeholders. I enjoy the company and support of my peers while being able to manage my priorities and work. My day-to-day job involves efficiently managing others, communicating complex data to the technical team and breaking down this information for clients and stakeholders.
Problem-solving and troubleshooting are tasks which I face on a daily basis and am confident at resolving. When there is an issue, as often happens in large-scale projects, I am sure to investigate the issue fully, scope out the best methods to resolve it, probe implications of each method, and communicate the data clearly with all relevant team members.
Most of all, I am a committed professional with the skills and attributes the job requires, and a strong determination to achieve an excellent outcome for my employer. I hope to have the opportunity to discuss this more with you at an interview.
— Jan 2011
University of Engineering and Technology Lahore Pakistan.
• Ensuring the HSE procedures adherence while executing the maintenance activities.
• Guiding the contractor hired team of technicians to execute all maintenance activities with proper HSE, schedule and to the satisfaction of end users.
• Trouble shooting of all kinds of Rotating equipments’ operating troubles.
• Participating in the failure analysis of rotating equipments.
• To be fully aware of work permit safety procedures & precautions and adhere to their implementation..
• To promote healthy and safety working environment at all times.
• Wear Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) at all designated times
• Maintain spatial orientation and awareness to safely move around work environment with many moving objects
• Mechanical aptitude and ability to read and follow mechanical assembly drawings
• Ability to safely navigate mechanical work sites with occasional walking, climbing, standing, stepping, etc. during normal operating conditions (day/night, outdoor hot/cold weather).
• Receive work orders, review assigned work, arrange for necessary materials, tools, equipment and ‘permits to work’, assign tasks and follow-up until satisfactory completion.
• Responsible for Rotating and stationary Equipment engineering support for maintenance, reliability and operation of Rotating Equipment.
• Stay alert and focused including during occasional extended work periods
• Testing and repair jobs of tube bundle renewal in all types of heat exchangers.