Last Updated: 15th January 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Approves in-process production by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; communicating required adjustments to production supervisor.
• Approves finished products by confirming specifications; conducting visual and measurement tests; returning products for re-work; confirming re-work.
• QC inspector is also the responsible to identify the problems and issues regarding quality of the products and also has to make recommendation to the higher authorities
• Documents inspection results by completing reports and logs; summarizing re-work and waste; inputting data into quality database.
• Keeps measurement equipment operating by following operating instructions; calling for repairs.
• Maintains safe and healthy work environment by following standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
• Accomplishes quality and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
• Ensure all inspection activities are effectively carried out as per the approved ITP and reports are documented and maintained without undue delay.
• Ensure compliance to HSES Policies, Plans & Procedures as applicable.
• Attend safety tool box talks and Safety walks and suggest improvement..
Diploma in Mechanical Engineering
— Apr 2014