Mechanical piping & pipe support engineer
Last Updated: 31st January 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Particularly focused on design and construction of oil & gas refineries and fixed and mobile offshore platforms (Semi-Submersible drilling rig, Jack up drilling rig)
• Piping design and construction engineer within marine/offshore projects, with respect to marine regulations, rules (DNV) and international standards (API, ASME, DIN...)
• In-depth knowing of heat transfer, fluid mechanics and thermodynamics applicable in process of power plants, refinery and offshore platforms.
• Excellent technical, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills and team working.
— Jan 2004
— May 2016
Lead Pipe Support Engineer
— Mar 2014
Sr. Piping & Pipe Support Engineer
— May 2011
Jr. Piping & Pipe Support Engineer
— Jan 2009
Equipment Maintenance Supervisor
— Jan 2006