Last Updated: 12th May 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Proficient in Conducting Site Inspection, Safety Audits & Risk Assessment to highlight the positive and improvement points & implementing various HSE measures to achieve high safety standards in the organization, in addition to developing HSE Plan, OHS Management system manual, Operational Control Procedures, Emergency Procedures in line with OHSAS 18001: 2007
Eager to enhance company’s HSE profile by adding value in advising top management fearlessly regarding the good and bad practices in the field of HSE.
Extensive experience in Oil & Gas projects , Civil Projects , Infrastructure Projects , Hospital Projects , Airports, High Raise Towers and power plants project .
NEBOSH INTERNATIONAL DIPLOMA
land,water & Environmental Management
— Jun 2006
- Lenders for this project are IFC and EBRD .
- Ensure that all documentations in line with IFC & EBRD Standards.
- Ensure that all the site Environmental and social arrangements in line with the IFC & EBRD Regulations.
- Attend the quarterly Audit by IFC & EBRD which conducted on APZ project.
- Interface and coordination with Company, owner (ACWA POWER) and Subcontractors for all HSSE Related Issues.
— Aug 2017
• Interface with Company, Client and Sub-contractors for all phases of the contract with regard to HSE matters.
• Ensuring compliance with all HSE requirements, procedures and work instructions for all the work force inclusive of CCC Sub-Contractors.
• Ensuring that the requirements of the HSE Plan are met and for advising the Project Manager of any non-compliance.
• Preparation and implementation of project/job specific procedures.
• Attend weekly HSE Meeting with all department heads and presided over by the project manager.
• Attend weekly HSE coordination meeting with the client.
• Presiding over Internal Safety Walk Meeting conducted every Tuesday.
• Review of previous week’s minutes and review for action and compliance.
• Plan site surveillance and assign safety officers in different areas.
• Review daily site observation filed notes and follow up action of respective department manager.
• Advise all safety officers, each in his assigned area on path forward plan.
• Plan and follow up safety inspections.
• Review injury reports from clinic and take necessary actions to prevent recurrence.
• Review near miss reports and follow up preventive actions.
• Assist project team in investigation of all project incidents (LTI, Property damage, medical, dangerous occurrence, Near Miss and First Aid) and ensure proper records are completed and submitted. Assist in implementation of corrective actions as it relates to the incident and ensure “lessons learned” are communicated throughout the Company and are incorporated into the program, if necessary.
• Review accident/incident investigation reports.
• Serve as the Division expert within the field of HSE when called upon to address regulatory agency compliance issues, third party safety & liability consultants and subcontractor representatives
• Review JHA.
• Analyze and make independent recommendations regarding solutions to problems with varying complexity in accordance with organization and/or project objectives and guidelines
• Preparation of HSE awareness programs and implementation.
• Weekly / monthly reports (Internal/MOA/Client) and prepare KPI’s report.
• Implementation and follow up of Permit to Work System.
• Ensure EMS (Environmental Management System) is in full compliance with the procedure and U.A.E standards.
• Review environmental status reports prepared by the Environmental engineer.
• Trains, develops and motivates subordinates to ensure optimal performance of HSE&S staff.
• Advise management regarding HSE related topics.
• Ensure that the Project works to ISO 14001 and OSHA 18001 standards
• Act in an advisory capacity for senior management, regarding matters related to HSE.
• Manage site inspection and audit process / programme