O&M Supervisor / Mechanical Lead/ Gas compression Plant
Last Updated: 28th August 2017 (over 5 years ago)
have served the industry as mechanical technician ,service engineer and right now working as O&m Supervisor at one one of the gas compression plant located in Basrah,Iraq.
I have strong Maintenance related back ground and have experience of working with big oil and gas companies,have excellent client facing exposure and strong decision
making ability .
I will remain hopeful for a suitable role in future.
Btech Mechanical Engineering
— Dec 2011
Beside this i am also a physics graduate.
have lots of professional training,details can be provided on demand
I am a certified Ariel gas compressor and Waukesha gas engine professional.
• Responsible for O&M’s,Maintenances,overhauls and startup services of GE Waukesha gas engines coupled with Ariel compressors/Alternators.
• Presently working as O & M Supervisor at one of the gas compression station of 60 MMSCFD operating for a JV of BGC and shell at Basrah,Iraq.
• Looking after all O&M issues of site,comprises of four Ariel JGK-4 gas compressors and Waukesha VHP series gas engines.
• Develop and maintain plant and equipment maintenance data base and analysis for the pre and post shutdown performance evaluation.
• Leading hands on preventive, breakdown and routine maintenances of plant static and rotary equipment.
• Execute the safe maintenance of plant as per HSE standard and OEM specified guidelines.
• Looking after the equipment for process plant including power generation,drain tanks and slug catcher.
• Leading a team of locals and expats for plant operations
• Responsible for daily reporting and logs plus incidents based failure and service reports generation and root cause analyzing.
• Maintaining large inventory ware house at site for engines/compressors and BOP.
— Jul 2012
• Was responsible for routine maintenances overhauls and commissioning of Waukesha Enginators and Ariel compressors at power houses and gas fields.
• Responsible for component rebuilds including cylinder heads and pumps both in workshop and site.
• Have worked on GE Waukesha series four VHP,VGF and 275GL engines and Ariel JGK,JGC,JGA AND KBB,series compressors plus INGERSOLL compressor.
— Dec 2009
• Looking after warranties of SDMO,CUMMINS,JOHN DEER,FTI,COMPAIR and PERKINS at one time independently.
• Responsible for making warranty reports and making of case,raising equipment cards on SAP-B1 system and tracking of cases.
• Responsible of entry of daily service reports on SAP system,raising of invoices,work orders and entry of new equipment in SAP system.