CA_M.Com/MBA in Finance/CA Inter with 14 years Experience
Last Updated: 14th July 2018 (over 4 years ago)
Total Experience: - 15 Year’s
A challenging career that best utilizes my enthusiasm, skills and interest & a long-term fruitful association with the organization in field of Project Accounting & Costing MIS & Budgeting, material Import and Export Clearance smoothly Financial Reporting/Bill Processing/Capitalization/Procurement/Vendor Management/Accounts Payable/Commercial Operations with a growth oriented organization
Areas of Expertise
Well versed with SAP MM/FICO/RE Module/ERP-J.D.Edward /excel/MS word
Designing analytical business models to utilise both financial and operational data to monitor operating results, revenue flow and profitability
Formulating budgets, conducting variance analysis to determine difference between projected figures & actual expenditure and implementing corrective actions.
Monthly books closing & financial Reporting of results to top management.
To Manage and proper Coordination with the CCF agent/Agencies in order to Import & Export Material to clear shipment without any demurrage and detention.
VAT Credit Adjustment Service Tax & Cenvat Accounting & Reconciliation
Preparing MIS reports to monitor movement of key variance indicators and apprise top management of the financial performance.
Scrutiny of Vendor Bills, with Finance for payment follow-up & Vendor/ledger reconciliation
Preparing and maintaining statutory books of accounts, reconciliation statements, Final Accounts & consolidated reports in compliance with time norms.
Presently Working with KALPATARU Power Transmission Limited-LLC– Branch Office Riyadh, SAUDI ARABIA Deputy Manager – (Account & Commercial)
SAUDI Electric Project- Construction of 380 kV Overhead Transmission Lines to QASSIM – 5 BSP # 9059 & Zulfi BSP#9064
Project Accounting revenue and costing, Smoothly Custom Clearance of Import Project material, prepare revenue Invoice, Checking sub-contractor/Supplier Bills, Monthly review of outstanding payment of vendors, Budgeting & variance analysis, prepare monthly management reports & MIS, Vendor Account Reconciliation,
Job Responsibilities (Nov-2015)
Accounts Payable Management
• Managed all aspects of project monitoring including detailed journal entries, expense accruals, GL accounting, and account analysis as part of monthly close
• Perform all aspects of the accounts payable by matching purchase orders to invoices and entering the invoices into the SAP according to management policies and deadlines.
• Review various ledger accounts and pass necessary rectification entries
• Monitoring the inflow / outflow of funds; to ensure optimum utilization of available funds towards the accomplishment of Project objectives
Accounts Receivables Management
• Managing/involved in the Invoicing and Accounting reporting activity.
• Reviewing Invoices for relevant details and supporting documents.
• Since SEC has several requirements for billing purpose, checking all requirements are met. Keeping invoice logs of all submitted Invoices for information purposes.
• Logging in SEC portal to submit the Invoices online and Follow up of Invoices on SEC portal to check the timeline of approvals.
• Liaise with SEC where additional information is required to support the timely payment of billings.
• Preparation of Monthly Receivable Reports with full details on Invoiced, received, and receivable figures to help Management control processing issues, cash flow.
Import/Export Custom Clearance
• Prepare the authorization letter for CCF agent and provide to him shipping documents, to complete procedures and formalities for smoothly clearance of Import/export project material. Keeping records of all import/export material accordingly.
• Proper Co Ordination with the CCF agent for the clearance of import Project Material and ensure the custom clearance of project material must be cleared from custom Port within free of days period
• Prepare and arrangement of all export/Import shipping document and appropriate certificate which to be required while custom clearance.
Capex Approval and Asset accounting in SAP
• Prepare the assets approval note for purchasing new assets and ensure proper accounting of assets in the SAP
• Maintain, update and review asset register to ensure that data are accurate, updated and all accounted
• Prepare quarterly physical verification and reconciliation of all fixed assets and inventory to ensure that FA /Inventory is updated
• Annual audit preparation and coordinate the audit process
• Work with the external Auditors, providing information, explanation and guidance to ensure timely accounts closing reporting and a clean audit report, within the deadlines fixed by the parent company.
• Prepare deliverables for the auditors in accordance to their schedule.
• Keeping track of audit documents.
Monthly and annual accounts & MIS
• Comparison of Actual with Budget and to bring out variances on monthly basis.
• Perform the month end closing process and reconciliation of the ledgers
• Prepare accurate and timely management and financial reports and statements
• Prepare monthly reconciliation of supplier accounts and ensure timely and accurate payment of suppliers Reconciliation of all vendor accounts and accurate recording of liabilities
• Preparation of yearly AOP Budget for the projects in consultation and coordination with Project Management team
• ensure accurate and appropriate recording and analysis of revenues and expenses
KEC International Ltd - Commercial Officer
Job Responsibilities June-2011 to Oct-15
Site Project Accounting and Payment
• Project Accounting -Responsible to control and monitor project total expenditure including verifying and bills checking of suppliers, vendors and subcontractors to ensure that all project expenses are captured and properly recorded
• To ensure proper allocation of expense account head in the accounting system (ERP Edward) for all types of vouchers payment, Issuance of debit Note, Credit Note, & purchase order, daily collection & Stock report outstanding list of Customers as well as Vendors / Subcontractors
• Maintenance of site Accounts including Cashbook, Bankbook, Ledger, Journal and other related records & all original vouchers.
• Preparation of monthly provision & Reconciliation of Outstanding payment of contractor.
• Monthly Review of outstanding payments of Contractors.
• Scrutiny of Ledger of Subcontractor & Suppliers Reconciliation, bill analyses & compliances with the auditors, Site Costing reconciliation with revenue expenses.
• To ensure timely release of payment as per the terms and conditions in agreement/PO
• Responsible for sending fortnightly statement of Accounts to HO for expenses at project site (along with photocopies of all Vouchers, Bank statement etc. & copies of all Bill of Suppliers/Contractors, etc.) duly verified.
• Responsible for reconciliation of Bank Accounts, Site contractors and suppliers accounts.
Budgeting & MIS- Package wise
• Collect and study data to determine costs of Package wise activities
• Analysis of budget v/s actual (variance analysis) with Package wise
• Prepared Package wise executive presentation that highlighted the key drivers of expense variances vs. the Budget,
• Preparing the MIS reports and other financial reports to keep a track of financial performance.
Audit & Monthly closing activities & Monthly MIS
• Closing monthly, quarterly, annual accounts include provisioning, variance analysis of opex cost
• Preparation of details of Project MIS
• Preparation daily ERP exp & booking in ERP. Sincerely
Reliance Communication Ltd
Job Responsibilities Feb-2007 to May-2011
Reliance Communication Ltd. – MP/CG & Orissa Hub office Bhopal, Commercial Executive – Finance Commercial- Procurement Materials & Services with outdoors payable and MIS function (analysis & reporting including Budgeting, Forecasting & variance analysis) (CDMA & GSM)
Rate Negotiation with Vendor opportunity
• Ensure competitive purchase through floating of enquires to multiple vendors & collecting offers
• Comparison of all rates with bandwidth rates, vendor background, rate negotiation short-listing & selecting vendors, finalizing terms & conditions of contract.
Vendor Management in SAP -
• Collect information & documentation from vendor for creation of vendor code in SAP
• Creation of Work Order or Purchase Order for procurement of CAPEX, OPEX items(SAP-MM Module)
• Timely and accurate GRN& SRN entries in SAP with necessary verification of documents (e.g. Invoice/ Delivery Challan)
Developing new Vendor –
• Identifying and developing alternate vendor based for achieving cost effective purchase.
• Maintain a high level of customer services to both internal and external customers.
• Communicate the results of the evaluation to the vendors for continuous improvement
Handling All Functions Payment _Finance Module -
• To ensure prompt payments in accordance with the company policies and proper reconciliation of Major Vendors on a Monthly / Quarterly basis
• Responsible for timely payment to Vendors, Vendor Development, Ensure proper maintenance of related documentation.
• Creation of Contract in RE (Real Estate) Module
• Scrutiny of Vendor Bills, with Finance for payment follow-up & Vendor/ledger reconciliation
Budgeting & Financial Forecasting, & MIS - (CDMA & GSM)
• Analysis of budget v/s actual (variance analysis): tracking COCA (Cost of Customer Acquisition) & Outdoors Hoarding rental and other marketing activities.
• Prepared monthly executive presentation that highlighted the key drivers of expense variances vs. the Budget, prior forecast and prior months
• Budgeting and planning the funds for procurement and sourcing of materials ensuring optimum utilization of materials, maximum cost savings & meeting anticipatory orders for monthly sale
M/S My Fone Nokia – GSM (Stock/Billing In charge)
Job Responsibilities Dec-2004 to Jan-2007
• Managing & Controlling all activities of Billing/Stock, MIS Reports, MTD, Preparation of Scheme Commission
• Entire back office operations related to stock receiving, updating stocks in computer with GRN, complete documentation of stocks.
• Streamlining and development of processes to ensure smooth supply chain management
• Optimize Supply Chain Cost across product lines and delivery systems.
• To ensure optimum stock levels through placing Purchase Order’s as per schedule in right quantities.
Reliance Communications – WWE
As Commercial Executive Finance Sep-2003 to Nov-2004
• Credit Control -Systematic exposure monitoring and control of all post paid subscribers across the Area
• Billing –Management of bill Collect and distribution
• Designing & implementing Sales and collection related MIS for the circle Office
• Providing necessary back office duties & administrative task for collection activities
• Prepared weekly confidential sales reports for presentation to management.
• Scheduled client appointments and maintained up-to-date confidential client files
• Handled monitored the cash collection activity through retail customers and collection agencies.
• Interaction with the customers related to queries, billing and retention.
• New Acquisition Customer satisfaction. Working in CBOC to generate XML and NHQ Reports for Billing and collection.
• Commercial activities such as collection through agencies, web worlds, reconciliation and retention
Shabbir Hussain & Malik Co. (Chartered Accountant Firm)
As Article Clerk
• Completed three years of intensive article-ship and received exposure to general accounting practices and audits during this period.
C.A Inter (Passed) C.A. Final – Pursuing
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, Delhi
MBA –. (Finance) 2008-2010 - Sikkim Manipal University.
M.COM 2001-2003 Barkatullah University, Bhopal -M.P
B.COM 1997-2000 Barkatullah University, Bhopal -M.P
• Well versed with SAP MM/FICO/RE Module/excel/word & Oracle-J.D.Edward
• Well versed various computer applications such as Excel, Word.
• Decision Support System to generate various MIS
• Date of birth July 5th, 1977
• Father Name Mr. Abdul Qadeer
• Current Address 6757, Exit-9, Al Ali Maruzi Street, Al Shuhada, Riyadh, KSA
• Permanent Address H.No-9, Street No-2, Old MLB College Road, Budhwara,
• City Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India
• Marital Status Married
Date: (Abdul Ahad)