VP operation - Structural steel
Last Updated: 13th September 2017 (over 5 years ago)
2. Executing production Planning & development of manufacturing processes, process capabilities and products as per requirements within specified target costs.
3. Assessing design changes & co-coordinating with design and technical teams to reducing production Time and material costs.
4. Conducting trials of tools and fixtures inspection for new product.
5. Preparing Engineering change record, issue and control of drawing & documents.
6. New product development as per requirement of company.
7. Business plan,Estimation & budget preparation
8. Strategic planning & cost control, long, medium and short term scheduling.
9. Vendor development coordinating for procurement of project material and making purchase order for various items procured for projects
10. Involved in documentation for ISO
11. Maintain customer satisfaction & safety roles
12. Follow up subcontractors and day to day site works
13. Control projects from contract stage to handing over