Senior Lead I&C Engineer
Last Updated: 28th February 2018 (over 4 years ago)
• Over 10 years of experience as a technical lead in I&C departments.
• Experience in Pre-Operation Verification (POV), commissioning, Startup and Loop tuning of Hydrocarbon Plants, Copper Plants, Phosphate and Sulfuric Acid Plants, Steam and Hydro Power Plants, Pump stations,
• Licensed Professional Engineer of Ontario (P. Eng.)
• Preparing Instrumentation Design Criteria, Specifications, Data sheets, Valve Sizing, Installation Details and construction package for various green and brown filed plants
• Creating procurement packages, Technical Bid Evaluations and Reviewing Vendor Data for different Instruments and valves.
• Participating in mechanical Packages bid Evaluation and checking vendor’s data against design specification.
• Participating in PFD, P&ID Design and HAZOP Study
• Analytical & creative problem solving and documentation skills including Functional Description, Control and Interlock narratives, Cause & Effect matrix, loop and logic diagrams.
• Experience in SIS design Including LOPA, SIL Determination, SIL Verification and SIS Specification.
• Deep ability for working with different procedures and standards: IEC-61131-1, IEC61508\61511, IEC60079-10, IEC-60534,
• Extensive experience in process control implementation, programming, documentation and commissioning
• Hands on experience in Design, hardware selection and programming of various DCS/SIS brands: Allen-Bradley, Siemens, Emerson DeltaV, YOKOGAWA and HIMA
• Expertise in industrial networks: Ethernet, PROFIBUS, HART, MODBUS and Foundation Fieldbus
• Experience in Low Voltage and Medium Voltage Electrical Distribution systems, Switchgears and MCCs including control circuit diagrams, Protection Systems and Relay Coordination
• Experience in load study and short circuit study for plant LV and MV switchgears and distribution networks using ETAP
• Creative, detail-oriented thinker who quickly sees what works and what doesn’t, and comes up with innovative, practical solutions.
• Excellent interpersonal skills / proven client service skills
• Proven leader who takes initiative and coordinates with other disciplines and clients
• Experience in preparation of bid tenders and cost estimates