Electrical Power system load Dispatching specialist, Network Planning Specialist ,Health and Safety Manager
Last Updated: 25th May 2017 (over 5 years ago)
• Presently working in Distribution Field Operations , Distribution Power Division, Dubai Electricity & Water Authority, Dubai.
• Adept in monitoring and control of power in Scada Control Room as Assistant Manager –Scada Control that is required for different planned /emergency outages, circuit /equipment trippings and Load change over.
• Electrical system analysis software experience using CYME-DIST,PSSE etc.
• Adept in operations of a wide spectrum of electrical equipments and components such as Transformer, H.T & L.T. Switchgears(Ring Main Units ,Circuit Breakers) , etc at 66KV / 33KV /11KV/ 6.6KV and 440V.
• Ensuring prompt restoration of power due the breakdown in HT/LT systems.
• Evaluate the system conditions under contingencies for scheduling equipment outages and to evaluate the effect of equipment outages on requirement scheduling.
• Execution of planned and emergency outages for carrying out maintenance & development activities in the network.
• Observing loadings at various circuits at 66KV/33KV/11KV/6.6KV and make schemes for network development & system improvement accordingly.
• Planning and execution of planned and emergency outages for carrying out maintenance & development activities in the network.
• Preparation and Execution of HT,LT ABC & HVDS schemes in order to reduce thefts.
• Planning and executing preventive maintenance schedules of various equipments and circuits to increase equipment reliability and reduce breakdowns.
• Proactively identifying areas of obstruction/breakdowns and take steps to rectify the equipments through application of trouble shooting tools.
• Ensuring all the machines are working well by conducting timely checks.
• Executing cost saving and energy saving techniques/measures and modifications to achieve substantial reduction in O&M Expenditures and work within the budget.