Pro-efficient and hardworking professional with higher-order teaching skills and motivational teacher
Last Updated: 7th August 2019 (over 3 years ago)
• Seeking a position to utilize my skills and abilities in the education field, to encourage creativity and higher-order thinking that offers professional growth while being resourceful, innovative and flexible.
• Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical Engineering (2008-2012) from G.H.Patel College of Engineering & Technology(GCET), Vallabh Vidyanagar, Gujarat
• Bachelors in Education(B.Ed) from Gujarat University(2017-2019)
LANGUAGE ENGLISH, HINDI, GUJARATI FLUENCY IN READING, SPEAKING & WRITING
MATHEMATICS CLASS – 9,10,11(Sci),12(Sci)
(6 years of Teaching Experience)
SCIENCE (PHYSICS,CHEMISTRY) CLASS – 9,10,11(Sci),12(Sci)
(3 years of Teaching Experience)
DURATION ORGANIZATION DESIGNATION
Feb 2016 till date Gujarat Public School(Atladara) -
Awarded The Most Honest and Humble Teacher Assistant Teacher
May 2013 to July 2013 E-Intelligence Pvt Limited SEO Manager
Feb 2013 to April 2013 IGATE Computer Systems Limited(Now Capgemini) Software Engineer
EXAMINATION INSTITUTION & BOARD MONTH/YEAR % MARKS
BACHELOR OF EDUCATION (B.ED) SARDAR PATEL B.ED COLLEGE, AHMEDABAD
GUJARAT UNIVERSITY(GU) May
2019 80.13% (1st Class)
ELECTRICAL ENGINEERING G.H.PATEL COLLEGE OF ENGINEERING AND TECHNOLOGY, V.V.NAGAR
GUJARAT TECHNOLOGICAL UNIVERSITY June
H.S.C VIDYUT BOARD VIDYALAYA, VADODARA.
S.S.C. GUJARAT PUBLIC SCHOOL, VADODARA.G.S.E.B. March
My Skills Summary
• Acquainted with ETAP versions i.e.5.0.1 & 7.0
• MATLAB's related to electrical functions.
• Microsoft Office(all versions)(Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Access)
• Reasonably good problem-solving abilities, good verbal and written communication skills, ability to deal with people, willingness to learn from immediate colleagues, a hard worker.
Hobbies & Extra-Curricular Activities
• Hobbies: Philosophical Writing, Listening music
• Sports & Games: Outdoor-Cricket, football, Lawn Tennis
• Represented the Dodgers Club (Akota) in district level football tournament.